Friday, February 7, 2014

Arab Village

So I left the Kibbutz to move into the real world of Israel!! I started by helping my friend Tal move from Jersumal to an Arab Village of Abu Ghosh. I moved in with her here and so far not to much happen. We work hard on unpacking the house and getting use to life outside the Kibbutz. The first day the we got here it was actually a very stressful day but after we relax for a moment she looks at me and said boy it sure smells like meat here! Do you think our home will always smell like meat here? I think its safe to say that this is the only vegan home in the Arab village. Still everyday the home gets the smell of meat and we eat our animal free meals. I have not had time to go and see the village much but hopefully soon I will have the time.







No comments:

Post a Comment