Saturday, January 11, 2014

My world will be upside down soon!!!!

So my life is about to change yet again!!! On Thursday I am packing up and moving away from the Kibbutz and the machon!!!!!!! I am actual very excited about this move and change again in my life. In the past three weeks or so I have been ready to move away from this life/togetherness that we have here. I don't want to give the wrong idea here the program is fine but its just not the life for me at this stage of my life. I am ready to get out in the world and work at a real life job. So on Thursday I am packing up and moving to an Arab village outside of Jerusalem called Abu Gosh with my friend Tal and her boyfriend Tal (its not a type-o they are both named Tal).

I don't have much to say with my post here other then I am moving on and I really can not wait!!!! In the past week my closest friends and I have been hanging out non stop doing all of the things we wanted to do before we left. Everyone is also studying very hard for the finals here but I don't very much care about the finals or my grades since it doesn't count for anything in my degree. I hope with leaving here I will be able to finish my work in Hura and start writing my thesis report. I applied to graduate in May and I am looking nonstop for jobs to come home to.

What I am saying is that I don't have a lot to say right now but things are changing fast for me in the next week. I can't wait for these changes and I hope I do my best to keep blogging these changes!! I have so many stories I feel I can share but I don't have to mind to share them in writing. So I am also really excited tell you in person how amazing and life changing my life has been here!!!












 We hiked to the top of the mountain. That's our Kibbutz in the background!







No comments:

Post a Comment