Yes I have seen the crazy place known as Gaza!! If you not understand how crazy this is then study up on the middle east. The moral of the story here is that no one can go to Gaza or leave Gaza since the 90's. So most people inculding arab to have not even see Gaza but one of the Mochan Student here lives on a Kibbutz about 5 Km from Gaza and actual has had rockets fly toward her home before. It crazy to think is all I have to say!!!!! So here are the picture of Gaza.
PS: The smoke is Gaza burning trash because they have no other way to remove trash from what I understand and the tank is posted there because something was going on but not sure what.
Since this post is also about three weeks late I though I would also say that I came back to the States for one of my BEST FRIEND WEDDING!!!!!! What a trip I had as well. Most people though I was nuts for doing it but I am so happy I went to spend the special day with Bethany and Chris!!! I believe that is all the updates in my life but its the end of the first day of the week so you never know what will happen here!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment