So with my time coming to an end in Israel I need to see everything left that was important. I headed out to have my last real Shabbat dinner. I met my friend in the north to meet her family and see the North. So we started with the day in Haifa which is the town that every American knows and loves in Israel. I don't even have photos from Haifa because it was such a let down. I have no idea why everyone loves Haifa so much but I can now say I have seen it. The next day we head to Nazareth with my friend father. He goes to Nazareth almost every day so he know all the in's and outs's of the town. I would have to say I have never had a better tour of a town in my life. The walking pace was at roughly 100 MPH but great tour. I can also say now that I have seen all of the important sites of Christmas because Nazareth is the site were Mary found out she was going to have Jesus.
Afterward I spent a day in Jerusalem shopping for my family and just soaking in one of the last days I can say I live here. For my last weekend Tal and Tal made me pancakes in memory of Wednesdays on the Kibbutz.
Then later that week we though a party at our house called Ellen is getting deporting and Ahamad birthday!!! So we rocked the night away then spent the day walking around our town. It was actual really nice to have everyone from the Arava back together and it was even better to know we all could just pick up were we left off. I am very glad that I got to meet all these people but super happy to know I will know them for ever!!!
Our final goodbyes!
Then it hit me……. Holy Fuck I have to pack up everything!!!!!!
I can't believe I will be leaving Israel!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment